Scarpar Forums » FAQs

When will it be available?

(4 posts)
  • Started 2 years ago by ScarparTeam
  • Latest reply from ScarparTeam

1. ScarparTeam
    Key Master

Functional testing of the pre-production prototype will be in December 2010 including a fully commissioned preliminary electrical system and all mechanical components to be integrated and tested.

January, the final electrical system will be commissioned and by the end of January we should be into performance testing of the pre-production vehicle.

Completion of the design for mass manufacture / serial production engineering will then be completed, at this time by March 2011.

We intend to then have a 30 day field trial which will be invitation only ... be nice to us, you might get one!

Product order reservations possible this year. We intend to release a small number of exclusive vehicles which will be pre-shelf availability. They will have some uniqueness and be a little more expensive than our final retail produced product. People who order these will probably have them 30-60 days before they hit the stores. We've had a huge number of requests, so we'll try to do something early for people who simply don't want to wait or who just want to have one first.

There is huge excitement in the company as we get closer.

We will share more as soon as we can.

Thanks for your continued support.

Cheers,

The Scarpar Team

Posted 2 years ago #
  2. {G.I.Joe}BodyMassage

Thanks for the update! And while it would be rad to shred the streets (and beach) in '09, '10 looks like it'll see some better days for my bank account.
    Posted 1 year ago #
  3. jason21986

Hi guys,

I have been looking at the scarpar for some time now and the last time i checked your website some 9 months ago at least, the site advised due to financial world crisis that it would be delayed til the start of 2010. I have gotten back onto the site and see its late 2010 to early 2011 which means its def 2011!
    The reason is ... your waiting to make sure its the best it can be..... i am really dissapointed with the delays and gaurantee you will loose sales because of constant excuse im 1 of em
    peace
    Posted 8 months ago #
  4. ScarparTeam
    Key Master

HI Jason,

We are as disappointed as you ... more actually ... with the delays. Unless you have a lazy couple of million to lend us, we can't go any faster

We are engineering a world class product with world class engineers. It takes times and costs a bucketload. Unfortunately, we have had a fair bit of stop start due to fund raising being very tough.

Love it to be different, but there is genuinely nothing that we can do to go any faster.

Cheers,

The Scarpar Team
    Posted 8 months ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.