Scarpar Forums » Product Questions

?

(6 posts)
  • Started 2 years ago by taliesin
  • Latest reply from ScarparTeam

No tags yet.

1. taliesin

really 200cc ? thats crazy, how far do you expect Scarpar to be able to travel on a tank of fuel?
    have any distributors been allocated for the uk?
    are the tracks chain, belt or hydrolic drive?
    sorry so many questions at once am sure theres lots more to come,
    nice one for coming up with such an amazing idea i can't wait to get my hands on one.
    Posted 2 years ago #
  2. ScarparTeam
    Key Master

Hi Taliesin

Thanks for all the questions ...

Distance on a tank of fuel - see FAQs.

No distributors in the UK finalised, but we announce this when it is.

Driveline ... see FAQs, but it's mechanical, not hydraulic (too heavy). It's quite complex because the tracks 'york' in relation to the deck. Our engineers (http://www.edag.com.au) have desingned a great solution for this ... it's still a secret

Thanks.

Regards,

The Scarpar Team
    Posted 2 years ago #
  3. speedracer305

Hello, I am very interested in the Scarpar product, and can't wait to see what direction it's headed! Excellent job designing the board, just one question. What method of bindings are you using to stay on the board?
    Posted 7 months ago #
  4. ScarparTeam
    Key Master

Speedracer ... thanks.

The bindings are a type of simple snowboard binding ... you are not locked in, but you as push your feet toward the outside (as if to widen your stance) you are tightening the grip on the board. They are 'open' on the inside of each foot and your foot slides in under them as you push it outwards into your stance. Hopefully this makes sense

We intend them to be adjustable to make them comfortable whatever your preference.

Cheers,

The Scarpar Team
    Posted 7 months ago #
  5. speedracer305

Thank you, these will be just like the Freebord's bindings. 100% customizable, I'm very pleased with mine!
    Posted 7 months ago #
  6. ScarparTeam
    Key Master

Exactly ... we think this type of solution gives the best of both worlds.

Cheers!
    Posted 7 months ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.